Melford Marine’s 15” from the MRD range can be supplied as either splash proof, waterproof (IP65) or fully submersible (IP68). It offers brilliance control from 0-100% as standard and as with Melford Marine’s 10” it has been adopted by UK rescue authorities due to its high reliability, high resolution and superb viewing angle. This monitor can display up to a 180mm radar circle and can also be used for ECDIS.
Supplied with a one-year factory warranty, Melford Marine can offer a standard or a high bright version, both of which conform to EN60945.
- IP65 or IP68 versions available
- Console mounted
- Conforms to EN60945
- Transflective technology for sunlight read-ability
- Displays 180mm radar circle or for ECDIS use
- Used by the RNLI
- 0 to 100% brilliance control
- Contrast enhancing anti-reflective glass
- Aluminium construction with stainless steel fixings
- Temperature cycled for 24 hours prior to dispatch
- Melford celebrate 40 years supplying display solutions Worldwide
Please contact Melford for details of other features and to request a datasheet.