A versatile, free-standing kiosk for automatic check-in and customer transactions
The Cielo KX-300 is ideal for high-traffic locations to provide services such as ticket booking, directions, check-in/check-out and interactive display advertising.
Made from high-grade aluminium and mild steel, the KX-300 is built to last in high-demand environments, such as bars, lobbies, schools and libraries, and its free-standing design ensures it is adaptable to an array of customer-facing environments.
Available in ultra-slim or standard variants, as well as varying screen sizes, the KX-300 combines renowned reliability and contemporary design to deliver an attractive, versatile and technically capable kiosk solution for your service requirements.
Cielo KX-300 Key features:
- Powerful Intel J1900 Quad Core Processor
- 22” 16:9 or 19” 4:3 Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Touchscreen options
- Robust steel construction
- RJ45 & USB connectivity at rear
- Active speakers
- Membrane keyboard
- Wide range of optional integrated peripherals:
– Thermal receipt/ticket printers
– Coin and note acceptors
– Chip & PIN or MSR readers (including contactless payment)
– 1D/2D scanners
– Fingerprint readers
– HD webcams
– RFID readers
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 ready
- Various custom branding options – including custom coloured metalwork and vinyl graphics
For more information on the Cielo KX-300 Range Kiosk or any of our Self Service range contact Box Technologies today 01844 264 000