A robust and stylised kiosk for customer transactions and web browsing
The Cielo KX-400 is well suited to high-profile environments and provides services such as dispensing tickets, paying fees, buying paid-for services and interactive display advertising.
Manufactured from high-grade steel and acrylic, the KX-400’s tamper-resistant design makes it ideal as an unattended payment terminal in both semi-outdoor and indoor environment, including transport hubs, educational establishments, government buildings and leisure facilities.
Its design also ensures it can be securely fitted into walls or to a podium – providing ultimate flexibility for your requirements. Offering the perfect balance between engineered reliability and contemporary design, the KX-400 delivers unrivalled performance, even in the busiest of environments.
Cielo KX-400 Key Features:
- Powerful Intel J1900 Quad Core Processor
- 19” 4:3 Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Touchscreen
- Designed for secure through-wall mounting or as a freestanding unit
- Robust steel construction
- RJ45 & USB connectivity at rear
- Secure rear access to PC and peripherals
- Wide range of optional integrated peripherals:
– Thermal receipt/ticket printers
– Coin and note acceptors with return
– Chip & PIN or MSR readers (including contactless payment)
– 1D/2D scanners
– Fingerprint readers
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 ready
- Various custom branding options – including LED lighting, custom coloured metalwork and vinyl graphics
For more information on the Cielo KX-400 Range Kiosk or any of our Self Service range contact Box Technologies today 01844 264 000