Melford’s 12” monitor for DOO (Driver Only Operation) and OPO (One Person Operation) is widely installed across the UK rail network. Specifically designed to meet the Section 12 requirements it offers automatic brightness and contrast settings as well on screen menu adjustment via remote control for easy set up once installed. Designed for standalone use this monitor is IP65 rated meaning there is no housing required.
Every monitor from Melford’s RT248 range is supplied with a one-year factory warranty and is temperature cycled in their Environmental chamber prior to despatch.
- IP65 standalone portrait monitor
- Approved by Network Rail and LUL
- Meets Section 12 requirements
- Installed over ground and underground
- Integral Opto isolated video input
- Ambient light sensor
- Lightweight aluminium construction with stainless steel fixings
- Set up via IR remote control
- 8mm thick laminated glass front
- Temperature cycled for 24 hours prior to dispatch
Please contact Melford for details of other sizes or variants and to request a data sheet.